Why do our swings have to be perfect, when 90% of the PGA Tour players aren’t anywhere near that?…and the other 10% have flaws too.
Why do we have to hit perfect shots when several million golf balls could fit in the fairway and on the green?
My opinion, we need to find the best combo of adequate and comfortable…then maintain that.
We need to repair major problems, then maintain that swing and make sure they don’t return.
Being on plane is about keeping the car in the freeway lane, not a gymnast’s feet on a balance beam.
BTW, why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?