1. Low and slow
2. Restrict hip turn for maximum coil
3. Late handset so you can pull the handle and get maximize lag
4. Hold the lag
5. Cover the ball by getting your spine forward and vertical at impact.
Now what would this swing produce?
1a. Left arm working up to match the shoulder turn
1b. Faster tempo to match what most top players have
2. Free hip turn
3. Early wrist set so the arm swing remains short and keep the arms from sucking inside
4. Cast on purpose to speed up right arm to link with turn…or at least allow the the wrists free motion
5. Keep upper body back to create tilt and make room for arms to speed up
I am thinking golfers of equal skill levels given a year to work on these things one by one. Golfer number two would be able to give golfer number one a stroke a hole. Unless of course golfer number one quit golf part way into the project.