This is what I was asked. No chance…LOL…but here are some good ones.
1. Proper tilt at address
2. Controlling back swing with shoulder turn reduces arm lift
3. Keep the club from getting behind you at the beginning of the backswing…also known as keeping it outside or in front of your hands
4. Don’t take a backswing too far inside. Straighter back
5. Make a shoulder turn at a 90* angle to spine keeps it from getting too flat
6. Allow the right hip to work up in the backswing
7. Shoulder turn ends, backswing ends
8. Keep the left arm…yes the left arm for a right handed golfer, connected at the top of the swing.
9. Stay in your compact address posture
and the best of all…
10. Make an effort to be shorter and it will get shorter. Need for immediate gratification makes improving at golf impossible.