I am going to learn this afternoon how to use all of the facets and the administration of the site. It is very innovative and the experience is going to be great for both myself and all of you.
Here are some of the things I know so far:
1. I am going to do the monthly, free, in person lesson for one random student (within the US), starting in February.
2. If the site does well enough, I am going to pick 3 students and the 4 of us are going to play Torrey Pines in the beginning of 2011.
3. There will be two videos for you to film. One from behind (down the line) and one form head on. There are two videos on the site showing how to film the videos so I can get the proper view and perspective.
4. Each video you film must be less than 15 MB. Cell phone camera videos will be acceptable.
5. Along with my thoughts, you are going to receive 2 or 3 videos showing additional explanation of my thoughts visually. For those that care, there are not cargo short and T-shirt videos. I am dressed professionally. All of this can be viewed on the website when you login.
6. In your account, you will be able to view all past lessons.
7. If you buy a lesson package, you will always be able to see how many you have left.
8. Foreign transactions take a few hours for the lessons to show up in your account so don’t panic when they don’t show up immediately.
Fire up your cameras and send the videos to me…tell your friends…tell your co-workers…tell your family.